Audio & Communications
• 6-per side RCF HDL-30 Line Array; 4-RCF HDL-26 Front Fills; 3-RCF TTS36 Subwoofers
• Yamaha QL5 FOH Console
• Yamaha M7CL-48 Monitor Console
• Dante 48ch digital snake w/ copper split at monitors
• QSC K12.2 Stage Monitors
• There is a one-channel production intercom system available throughout the auditorium. Primary locations include: Onstage SL & SR, FOH Control Booth (2-3), and Projection/Followspot Booth. Additional intercom sets may be available in specific locations upon request.
• Stage and House Lighting is controlled via DMX with an ETC Ion XE20 console and 10×2 Fader Wing. Additionally, ETC Echo house lighting controls are located on the DSR proscenium wall (backstage), tech booth, and projection booth. There are a total of 4 DMX Universes from the control booth to the stage.
• FOH Lighting consists of 10-ETC Source Four 5º 750w fixtures located at the rear of the auditorium. Additionally, there are ladder positions House Left and Right located about half way back from the proscenium, each contain (3) Source Four 19º 575w fixtures.
• Overstage lighting includes five dedicated electrics. Electrics 1, 3, and 5 each contain 8-Chauvet Professional Colorado Quad-1 Zoom wash fixtures, plus additional ETC Source Four specials, pipe ends, and audience blinders. Electrics 2 & 4 each contain 4-Chauvet Professional Maverick MK3 Spot moving lights. Our floor package includes 8-RGB PARs, and an additional 4-Chauvet Professional Maverick MK3 Spots.
• Followspots (2) are located in the Projection Booth, at a 90′ throw from the stage and are Strong Xenon Super Trouper II’s running at 2kW. Six-position color boomerangs are pre-loaded with standard tint and color correction filters, and may be switched out per request.
House Lighting Plot and Dimmer Hookups are available in various formats upon request.
Video & Projection
• HD Digital Projection is available to our full width movie screen (max 37′-0″W), (+7′ from the Plaster Line), via our NEC Digital Cinema Projector (18.3k), or the upstage Cyclorama via our Christie projector (6.4k) that can be rigged from a lineset. Video can be input directly to the digital projector from multiple locations via HDMI over Ethernet. Please note that scaling software such as QLab is needed for cyc projection. The lighting/video department uses a dedicated Apple M1 Mac mini with QLab Professional software to playback video and image files.
• Proscenium Opening is 38′ wide, depth from the Plaster Line to US is 28′. Additionally, there is a 4′ lip from the plaster line to the stage edge. The Plaster Line / Fire Curtain may NOT be blocked.
• A crossover can be created around 22′ from the plaster line with use of our full width black traveler or cyc lines (approx. 3-4′ of crossover depth).
• There is a 36’x6′ orchestra pit. On the stage right 8 feet of the orchestra pit is the Historic Mighty Wurlitzer Organ Console and lift. The organ console can not / will not be moved. Nothing may be placed on the lift. (Useable pit size is reduced to about 28 feet wide).
• There is a single purchase counterweight system with (41) linesets, roughly 6″ on center. House rigging plot is available in various formats upon request.
• The Main Curtain (Red) and Teaser are Dead Hung. Main Curtain is “traveler-style”, motorized (8 second travel time) and operates from onstage SL, SR, Control Booth, or Projection Booth. Please note that the Main Curtain will be rendered unusable if a PA system is flown due to clearance space.
• (2) 1-ton audio points are located DSL and DSR for the flying of a line array/PA equipment. For exact measurements and specs please contact the Technical Director.
• There are (2) power disconnects for additional power requirements located on the upstage wall, one USL, the other USR. Both are equipped with Camlock connectors, which may be subbed out with permission from the Technical Director and/or Production Manager. The USR disconnect is 400A, typically used for lighting, and the USL disconnect is 250A, typically used for audio. In addition, there are additional 20A cable and pass-through quad boxes for supplemental stage power and backline on dedicated circuits.
• Dressing Rooms are located downstairs below the stage with access from Left or Right. There is 1 ‘Star’ Dressing Room with a capacity of up to 4 people and 2 Ensemble Rooms each with room for about 15 people. One washer and one dryer are available on site.
Loading & Stage Entrance
• Located at 68 Main Street, North Tonawanda NY 14120. Please use this address for inputing into a GPS device for directions right to our stage and loading doors. At max the loading lane can accommodate the length of one tour bus with a trailer, or one 53′ tractor trailer. Shore power is available at the loading area for tour buses.