About The House
- The Riviera Theatre seats on two levels for most performances. All seating on the floor is referred to as the “Orchestra” section.
- The upper level of the theatre is split into Loge (first three rows) and Balcony.
- The orchestra seating is divided into Front (closer to stage) and Rear (under the balcony) as well as: Left section, Center section, Right section. Front Orchestra seats 454. Rear Orchestra seats 348.
- The Loge is divided into Left section, Center section, Right section. The Loge seats 99. The Balcony is divided into Left section and Right section. The Balcony seats 238.
- Some performances include a “Gold Circle” seating section. The seats in this area are rows A through K seats 8 to 27. Often the Loge section is included in the Gold Circle seats.
- Although not all shows have seating in the Loge/Balcony area, both Orchestra areas are always available.
- When events are sold as General Admission, the seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
There are four places for wheelchair seating in the Front Orchestra section with adjacent companion seating (W/C L1, N1 L34 & N34). Please contact the Box Office and notify the ticket agent if you require handicapped accessible seating in these areas as soon as possible. These seats are only available in-person or by phone. (716) 692-2413. (*See notices.)
The historic nature of the building limits accessibility to those with physical disabilities and/or mobility issues.
There is no elevator to access the Balcony, Loge, Offices, and Mezzanine areas of the Theatre.
Individuals requiring wheelchair accessible seating have four (4) options available to them located in the Orchestra Front section of the Theatre, with corresponding companion seating available.
The theatre has arranged reasonable accommodations to make use of the restrooms of neighboring businesses should a patron require an accessible restroom; in such case the event’s House Manager should be notified.
The Theatre makes no claims that the facility is fully accessible to those with physical disabilities and/or mobility issues and strictly prohibits any representative from making such claims and should not be promoted as being compliant with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Acoustics in the theatre are excellent. However, for the hearing impaired the Riviera does have Wireless Assistive Listening headphones available. Please see an Usher or the House Manager upon your arrival for the performance and have your photo ID ready for collateral.